Thursday, November 7, 2013

Think-Feel-Live #WhoIAm

This weeks study has invoked a lot of emotions in me that I had hidden away thought to never be brought out again….but sometimes WE don’t have the choice to keep them hidden because GOD is in Control as Renee reminds us and I have come to realize that giving Him the control and letting God heal and comfort me is so much better to Think-Feel-Live by. Earlier this week I could not sleep because this study just brought so many things from my past to the forefront and something made me think of this: FIRE of LIFE Motto: as a child we were taught to Stop, Drop and Roll….well it works for all ages when I thought about it. So here is my FIRE Motto to share with y’all: STOP – listen to God’s comforting words of encouragement; DROP – fall to your knees and thank God for those wonderful words of encouragement and His unfailing Love; ROLL – as we gain our momentum from God’s word’s of encouragement lets Roll with it!! Thus in doing the Stop, Drop and Roll we can LIVE with Christ Jesus in our lives and not find ourselves burning from past experiences that sometimes SATAN tries to engulf us with. So all you wonderful women out there lets ask #Who’sI AM and then repeat the FIRE motto and rejoice in God’s Grace. God Bless each and everyone of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment