Friday, November 29, 2013

#Thanksgiving 2013

Wow 2013 and so much to be thankful for.  First I must be thankful for our wonderful Lord who sacrificed his life for all US Sinners all over the world.  By his Blood we are saved....Thank You Jesus for giving us eternal life for US to choose.  We must remember that we have to accept Jesus as our Savior and Lord and follow the Holy Spirit each and every day.  Thank you for Forgiveness each time we ask. 
I am also thankful for my Wonderful family Bruce, Melanie, Kelly, Michael and my parents Elaine Kulu and Joseph Taney and my brother Joey Taney and sister Gail Fitzpatrick.....although we live many miles apart our love for each other is strong and everlasting.  God Bless them and most of all I am Thankful for all that God has made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment