Thursday, November 7, 2013

Stop, Drop & Roll with THE WORD of GOD

In my awakening and wondering mind I was thinking of my OBS from P31 and for some reason the words STOP, DROP & ROLL came to mind.  I started pondering on it and realized it was a new motto of mine.  I call it the FIRE TO LIVE Motto:  Stop - listen to the sweet Word of God, Drop - kneel down and pray and tell the Good Lord what you feel is heavy on your heart for the day or PRAISE Him for the good in your day, Roll - the image of those on flight 82 on 9/11 "Let's Roll" keeps coming to my mind so when we do the first Stop/Drop then we continue with Rolling with the Grace of God and knowing that no matter our circumstances that he is with us ALWAYS.  God Bless and don't forget to Stop, Drop and Roll today.

No comments:

Post a Comment